Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WAYS TO BEAT STRESS

I know that I am prone to being stressed and if I do not manage it, I put myself in danger.

Here is a selection of ideas that work far better than any short term quick fixes.

Talk it out, if something worries you.
Let it not be bottled up


Because what happens to a pressure cooker, when its steam is not allowed to escape?

Work off your anger
Use the pent-up energy to construct something
Find time to visit a Gym
Take a short walk or
Trot up and down a flight of stairs.


Let us set aside our worries and do something for others. This shall enable us to refocus and lift our spirits.

Let us take one task at a time

Let us focus on value adding tasks.

Let me compete with me (myself) and not with others.

Decide your minimum sleep requirement and make sure you get it.

Examine yourself whether you have fun. If the answer is no, fix it and seek for it.

Let us build some of these ideas into our daily routine for a healthier and more satisfying life.

Enjoy your life the fullest. Every moment. Because there will not be any replacement.

Have a happy and healthy life.

No comments: